Meet Microsoft Teams - Level 1
Self-paced Course. An interactive introductory self-paced class focused on the basics of Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Teams and how it could increase productivity - which is perfect if you:
- need to work remotely but collaborate with others
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- need to manage virtual meetings, including video conferencing
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
This course is to gain an introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams and become proficient at the Microsoft Teams communications tools, use Chat and Meetings or participate in collaborative spaces that have been set up in their company.
Note: this course is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who will use the Microsoft Teams communications tools, or participate in collaborative spaces that have been set up in their company.
For the next level of information about managing, improving, and extending Teams, please see Teams Level 2 - which has a virtual class the following week.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand how to access Teams - online, desktop and mobile
- understand the purpose of different elements within Teams - posts, chats, channels, tabs
- understand how to host and join meetings within Teams
- understand how documents are managed from within Teams
- No prior experience is required.
This course can be taken as:
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at