Office 365 Immersion
Self-paced Course -. Read, watch and experience Office 365 and related apps.
Office 365 has a myriad of tools that integrate to enable a more productive and collaborative workplace. But the number of apps available can be overwhelming! Let us simplify this for you.
- I don’t know what I don’t know
- I don’t know when to use what tool
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Office 365 (and not sure where to start)
- anyone using SharePoint for document management who is wondering what else it is capable of
- those managing (or part of) a team about to embark on a SharePoint / Office 365 Project and want to understand more
- and anyone who simply wants to be more informed about Office 365
- have experienced first hand the tools in Office 365 to get more from what you have
- understand how different tools can be used for different business applications
Attendees are required to use their own Office 365 environment if you wish to do the exercises.
"Having attended quite a few SharePoint training courses, I found ShareThePoint’s new Office 365 Immersion course was the first SharePoint training where I felt positive that the product was mature enough to be rolled out to customers. The course is run at a speed that means the students can keep up and nobody gets left behind. The course materials are easy to follow and the labs are designed in such a way that everybody accomplishes and learns something; from beginners through to intermediate experienced users. I walked away at the end of the day feeling I could quite easily create a SharePoint intranet site that would be a useful starting point.!"
“As the administrator of SharePoint in our workplace it is easy to
become entrenched in your own way of doing things. ShareThePoint’s
training allowed me to discover more usable features and showed me a few
tricks to make things simpler. The tutor was down to earth and
explained things very well, while the course content was both
interesting and relevant. I would recommend the training and would
happily attend future courses on extended topics.”
“I’ve been to a few sessions with ShareThePoint and what I really love
are the practical, real life examples. The trainers put things into
perspective and explain everything thoroughly, so that I can really see
how I can apply what I learn back at the office. The content has always
been bang on, and the trainers I’ve met so far have been fantastic in
both training style and knowledge.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.