OneDrive for Business
Self-paced Course. Keep all your personal 'at work' documents in the cloud: access them from anywhere
Keep all your personal 'at work' documents in the cloud: access them from anywhere
- Use OneDrive to keep all your personal 'at work' documents in the cloud: access them from any computer, anywhere when you are logged in and connected to the internet.
- Sync files to your desktop for offline use
- Create, edit, store and move or copy files to other locations.
- Share with colleagues, internal and external
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- Anyone who needs to manage personal 'at work' documents online through Office 365.
- All levels and ALL users - managers, end users, project teams and trainers
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have a good understanding of how to use OneDrive for Business works
- be able to create, edit, upload, sync, move copy and share documents
- understand online, desktop and mobile applications for documents
No prior experience is required
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.