Teams Essentials: Teams for Communication
Use Chats, Calls and Meetings for keeping in touch at work
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations and meetings together, using 1:1 and group chats; voice and video calling capabilities; starting, scheduling and joining Teams meetings
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand how to access Teams - online, desktop and mobile
- understand how to use chat and make calls in Teams
- understand how to host and join meetings within Teams
- No prior experience is required.
This course is to gain an introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams and become proficient at the Microsoft Teams communications tools, using Chat, Calls and Meetings.
Note: this course is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Microsoft 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who will use the Microsoft Teams communications tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at