Teams Essentials: Teams for Communication
Use Chats, Calls and Meetings for keeping in touch at work
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations and meetings together, which is perfect if you:
- need to work remotely but collaborate with others in instant messaging and calls
- need to manage virtual meetings, including video conferencing
StartChat (private conversations)
StartUpgrading a chat into a meeting
StartJoining a meeting
StartThe meeting lobby
StartIn a meeting
StartEditing and sharing meeting recordings
StartConnecting using your mobile device
StartGive it a go!
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
This course is to gain an introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams and become proficient at the Microsoft Teams communications tools, using Chat, Calls and Meetings.
Note: this course is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who will use the Microsoft Teams communications tools.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand how to access Teams - online, desktop and mobile
- understand the purpose of different elements within Teams - posts, chats, calls
- understand how to host and join meetings within Teams
- No prior experience is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at