Teams Essentials - Teams for Collaboration
Ensure collaborating doesn't turn into information overwhelm
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of working collaboratively in Teams and how it could increase productivity - which is perfect if you:
- need to work remotely but collaborate with others
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- want to make sure you stay in the loop with Teams activity without being overwhelmed by information
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
This course is to gain an introductory/beginner level understanding of how to participate effectively in collaborative spaces within Microsoft Teams.
For many people collaborating within Teams is a whole new way of working - and the sudden information surge can become overwhelming. This course is aimed at understanding how to work effectively and manage the information to avoid that overwhelm.
Note: this course is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who will use Microsoft Teams to participate in collaborative spaces that have been set up in their company.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand the purpose of different elements within Teams - using channels, teams, instant meetings
- understand how to use channel posts effectively
- understand how to avoid information overwhelm from Teams activity
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at