Teams Essentials - Teams for File Management
Create, Store, Share and Work on Team files together in one place
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Teams and how it could increase productivity - which is perfect if you:
- need to work remotely but collaborate with others
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- want to store and share Team documents
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
This course is to gain an introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams and understand how documents are managed and shared from within Teams.
Note: this course is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who will use the Microsoft Teams communications tools, or participate in collaborative spaces that have been set up in their company.
At the end of this course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- know how and when to open Teams files from within Teams, Office desktop apps, and File Explorer
- know how to refer to a Teams file within a post
- know how to work on a Teams file at the same time as colleagues
- be able to share files with people inside and outside the Team
- be able to find files stored in OneDrive from within the Teams app - and know the difference between OneDrive and Teams files
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at