Teams Essentials - Teams for Owners and Managers
Manage set-up, settings and membership of your Teams
This course illustrates how to manage, improve and extend your Teams - perfect if you:
- need to manage your own Team, including membership and access by external parties
- need to manage the settings for your Team
- want to see what other customisation is available within the Teams you manage
- need an extended understanding of the relationship between Teams and SharePoint
Get more from what you have.
- anyone wanting to understand how to be a Team Owner, creating and tailoring a Team
- anyone wanting to understand Managing Files and Documents Features
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
Note: this course highlights considerations for planning decisions but is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- Know what the responsibilities of a Team owner are
- Know how to update Team settings and Team membership
- Understand how to tailor Teams to suit their members and business processes
- Know how to make effective use of Team file storage
- Understand what the options are when a Team or a channel has reached the end of its life
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at