Teams Planning & Structure
Define the Teams and Channels you are going to need and organise
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Teams and how it could increase productivity - which is perfect if you:
- need to work remotely but collaborate with others
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- want to store and share Team documents
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
This course is to gain an introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams and understand how documents are managed and shared from within Teams.
Note: this course is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who will use the Microsoft Teams communications tools, or participate in collaborative spaces that have been set up in their company.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have considered the implications of different aspects of Team structure and settings (like Team vs Channel, Private vs Standard Channel, Folder vs Channel, Tabs, Tags and who can add to or change these)
- be familiar with the organisation's guidelines for documents and Team setup and behaviours so we as an organisation are aligned in how we use Teams
- have an appreciation for why it is important to plan how Teams will be structured and how members will be expected to use the Teams
- have defined the structure of the main Team for your organisation area
- have assessed what Teams / Channels / Chats exist currently and how they might need to be re-organised to fit into the structure
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at